Please verify otp which is sent on :
Private Placement:- Private Placement means any offer of securities or invitation to subscribe securities (equity or securities that convert to equity) to a select group of persons by a company, other than by way of public offer, through issue of a private placement offer letter. A private placement offer cannot be made to more than 200 people in aggregate in a financial year excluding “qualified institutional buyers” and employees of the company being offered securities under a scheme of employee’s stock option
Preferential Issue:- Preferential Offer’ means an issue of shares or other securities, by a company to any select person or group of persons on a preferential basis and does not include shares or other securities offered through a public issue, rights issue, employee stock option scheme, employee stock purchase scheme or an issue of sweat equity shares or bonus shares or depository receipts issued in a country outside India or foreign securities. Through preferential allotment of shares company can issue following type of shares / securities - Issuance of Equity shares, Issuance of Fully or partly convertible debentures, Issuance of any other securities convertible into equity shares.
(Prices are inclusive of GST; Government Fees and other charges will be charged at actuals)Click here to proceed with the payment. Post Your Query
For Customized Services avail our abiZa Prime services. For abiZa Prime services Click here...
Quick chat with our executive by availing Abiza Prime Services at zero fee.
1. Preparation of Board Meeting & General Meeting documents for issue of shares through Private Placement/Preferential Issue;
2. Preparation of draft Private Placement Offer letter (Upto 5 Investors) (Circulation to be done by Company);
3. Preparation of Board Meeting documents for allotment of shares;
4. Preparation of documents for attachment in e-forms;
5. Preparation of e-forms;
6. Arranging for Certification of e-forms;
7. Resubmission of e-forms, if any;
Subscribe Our Newsletter