We strive to ensure that the services you avail through our website are to your full satisfaction, and are the best in the Industry at extremely reasonable and affordable rates.
If you’re not satisfied with the service, simply email at email@example.com or call us at 9326999533. All requests are reviewed and personally responded within 24-48 hours.
- When a payment of fee is made to abiZa, the fees paid in advance are retained by abiZa in a client account.
- abiZa will earn the fees upon working on a client’s matter. During an engagement, abiZa earns fee at different rates and different times depending on the completion of various milestones. Refund cannot be provided for earned fee because resources and man hours spent on delivering the service are non-returnable in nature. In short, processing fees, payment gateway charges, admin fees, and cost of resources for the work done till date will be deducted.
- Further, we can’t refund or credit any money paid to government entities, such as filing fees or taxes, or to other third parties with a role in processing your order. Under any circumstance, abiZa shall be liable to refund only upto the fee paid by the client.
- The Refund shall be only considered in the event there is a clear, visible deficiency with the service or product purchased from Abiza.
- In the event a customer has paid for a service and then requests for a refund only because there was a change in mind, the refund shall not be considered as there is no fault, defect, or onus on Abiza.
Refund request can be initiated through firstname.lastname@example.org. All refund requests must be made within 30 days of purchase. We will process your request within 15 to 25 business days of receiving all the information required for processing refund like reason for refund, bank details for processing request, etc.
Change of Service
If you want to change the service you ordered for a different one, you must request this change of service within 30 days of purchase. The purchase price of the original service, less any earned fee and money paid to government entities, such as filing fees or taxes, or to other third parties with a role in processing your order, will be credited to your bank account.